Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Jazz


I was listening to the radio and something sparked my interest. Well first off I realized I never gave my predictions for the post season. I'll throw the first round predictions out right now.

Heat Vs. Knicks - Heat

Bulls Vs. 76ers - Bulls (I know I know, Rose is gone but, I have to go with my original pick and I still think they could pull it out)

Pacers Vs. Magic - Pacers

Celtics Vs. Hawks - Celtics

OKC Vs. Mavs - OKC

Lakers Vs. Nuggets - Lakers

Clippers Vs. Grizzlies - Grizzlies

Jazz Vs. Spurs - Jazz

 I know I'm a homer. It's a fact. I've loved the Utah Jazz for a long time. What can I say, I'm a fan. I just don't quite understand all the pessimism that Jazz fans have towards them winning this series. Let me guess, it's not pessimism it's "realism" right? Wrong. To be perfectly honest the Jazz aren't the most flashy or all that consistent and sometimes darn right frustrating to watch but, they have a first string that plays really well and a second string that plays really well too. Just about everyone is great on offense and great on defense. Anyone and everyone could end up being the game ending hero. It's true, it's happened throughout the entire regular season. That's our strength, we don't just have one guy to guard, we have a team.

Here is my one thing to watch out for tonight... Be careful about playing Raja Bell and Josh Howard. Jefferson, Harris, Hayward, Favors, Burks, Tinsley, Millsap, Kanter, and Carroll have really come together as a unit to make it to the playoff's. No reason to "fix what ain't broke" if you know what I'm saying.

The Jazz really can have a good night with Favors, Millsap, and Hayward coming alive on offense. Tinsley and Harris will make things happen for sure. Burks and Carroll will increase the energy and come up with some great top 10 worthy steals. Look out for Millsap to have a phenomenal career night tonight.

I'm calling it! Jazz steal one tonight by 7!

Go Jazz Go!


No comments:

Post a Comment